Image Map

This is more fun

Random facts because I feel like blogging instead of doing work...

-I'm going to be sleeping outside tonight so I can try to get into the Duke-Unc game tomorrow night. Brrrr. But I have two awesome friends who will be with me.

-Adam splurged and got us both new wool socks the other day. We've been waiting about a month to do this. Smartwool from REI. Score.

-Last night Adam told me "I feel like I'm in am 8 year old's nightmare right now!" I was trying to make him eat frozen green beans with me.

-As I'm writing this, a song called "Beautiful, Scandalous Night" just came on my Pandora station. Hmmm, I'm intrigued. Particularly because this is a Christian station...

-My sister and I had a text message exchange today that went something like this:
Sis: "Oh my gosh!"
(yep that was all she wrote)
Me: "What?"
Sis: "You're getting married!!"
Me: "I am?!"
Sis: "They told me you were."
Me: "Oh my gosh, who told you?!"
Sis: "Don't ask such an absurd question"

-The other day I had to look up why asparagus makes some people's pee smell funny for my nutrition class.

-I peel bananas from the opposite side as everyone else in the world, apparently.

-I buy a new toothbrush every few weeks. I hate using old toothbrushes. It's about time for a new one.

-I snort really loudly when I laugh. It's not attractive.

-I have been really bad about sending emails to the wrong person in the past two days. Yesterday I sent this email to a few of my friends:
"Girls, they have taken speed dating and kicked it up a notch...THE MED SCHOOL DATE AUCTION!! Please tell me you guys will go to this! How hilarious/funny. Just joking. (Kind of)"

Unfortunately I sent it to the wrong "Victoria" and it went to a nice lady at one of the wedding venues we did NOT choose. And she was really helpful. And I hadn't told her yet that we had decided against them...yikes.

-I have really vivid, really strange dreams every night. I've always wanted to start a journal in which I'll record them every morning. But I'm scared of what I would think of myself if I went through and read them.


-Turns out this song (Beautiful, Scandalous Night) is about Jesus' crucifixion. And it's actually great. This is the chorus:
"At the wonderful, tragic, mysterious tree.
On that beautiful, scandalous night you and me
Were atoned by His blood and forever washed white
On that beautiful, scandalous night."

I think that might be a good place to end this rant.
And I have class.
Ciao Amici.

3 comments:

  1. 1. We sing that song at the INN. I like it!
    2. Turns out you and Paige have a similar banana habit. So the two of you are the only people in the world who peel them backwards.
    3. I'm dying to know what's up with the asparagus and pee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate when i send emails to the wrong person!!

    that is SO funny about victoria haha OOPS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I remember the backwards-banana peeling, and the snorting! :) - Molly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP