Image Map

My Roots




I have a lot of Irish blood. And I'm proud of it. But, I've never really gone crazy for St. Patty's.

Maybe I'm just too boring.

Maybe I just don't have enough green in my wardrobe.

Or, maybe I'd prefer a pint of ice cream to anything else.


Nonetheless, I have very fond memories of the one time that I got to travel Ireland and learn how to live like true a true Irish girl--visiting the places my parents use to frequent when they lived in Dublin. The pubs, the music, the camaraderie...it's enough to make you forget about the worries and stresses of the day and soak in the beauty of life. And they do. Everyday, it seems. I love that about the Irish.

So this one is for everyone who finds a little inspiration from the Irish way. Happy St Patty's.





"May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand."
-Irish Proverb

Happy St. Patty's my friends. And happy weekend.





2 comments:

  1. It will come to you, this love of the land. There's no gettin' away from it if you're Irish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling. What beautiful photos of EIRE. It makes me want to go back for a visit myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP