Image Map

Friday First: April Shower


It's Friday again and time to do something that I've never done before.

This week's is good.




This week's First is...



I'm having my FIRST bridal shower. We're still 6 months out (to the day) but my wonderful sister/Matron of Honor, Laura, is coming down this afternoon from Richmond and she is throwing me my first shower tomorrow. The attendees: many of my NC family and friends! Plus a bonus treat of my cousin Cae (aka Mazy) who lives in VA and is driving down with Laura.

Laura has been planning and preparing for this for so long. She has gone so far beyond the normal sister/MOH duties and has gone into crazy party planning mode. She has been making dessert after dessert for weeks trying to practice and decide which taste the best. She has taken on the challenge of finding a delicious flour-free, corn-free, wheat-free, everything-free sweet. She even has a team of friends in Richmond who have been helping her plan and prepare. People, she is not taking this shower lightly.

Yes, my sister is amazing indeed. And I am so excited to celebrate with family and friends.

What a fun first!


2 comments:

  1. SO excited for tomorrow! You totally deserve all things wonderfully bridal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP