Image Map

Friday First: Finishing


This week's First has been a 9 month work in progress. This week I finished my First Year of graduate school at Duke. Last year I was still holding on to the last few chances to make memories at UVA before graduating. Now I'm saying goodbye to friends that I have spent countless hours, day in and day out with for a year. (See above).


This year at Duke has stretched me. Frustrated me. Challenged me. Intrigued me. And confirmed in my heart the passion that God has given me for Global Health issues.

I can't wait to get started on my thesis research next month in Nepal. But for now, I'm glad to be done.

I'm glad for rest.

I'm glad for a weekend with family. Remembering and celebrating what Christ did for us.

Happy Good Friday friends.

2 comments:

  1. I so wish that your Dad and I could be with you kids this weekend. Happy Easter Elise. We are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations elise!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP