Image Map

Paralyzed

Every time I sit down to blog since I’ve been in Nepal, I’m at a loss. I’ve reached this place where my heart is so overloaded with new information, thoughts, experiences, difficult realities…that I actually feel paralyzed by it all, and can’t write anything. It’s a strange place to be.

But that’s where I am.

And, it’s probably the explanation for me writing about things like cell phones and showers, rather than anything of substance.

So I’m hoping that some of my friends who I’ve asked to guest blog while I’m gone will help pick up some of my slack for now. And, as I start to find ways to slowly unpack what I’m facing here, I’ll try to start sharing it with you as well.

Much love from Damak.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP