Image Map

Every Morning


Things that would make getting out of bed in the morning much easier:


-A remote to start the shower so that the water could start getting steamy.
-An alarm clock that could somehow sync with my REM cycle so I'd never wake up in the middle of one.
-Having it be light outside when I have to get up, rather than dark.
-An alarm clock that told my coffee maker to brew 8 minutes before it went off.
-Having said coffee maker within arm's length of bed.
-Going to bed at a decent hour.
-Not facing a 30-40 minute commute.
-Having a room that was as warm as my bed.
-Getting to wear PJammies any day I felt like it.

-Knowing that NEXT week I get to marry my very best friend. Oh, wait...!!!

What thoughts/liquid happiness/inspirations/prayers help get you out of bed in the morning?

Here are a couple verses that I like to remind myself of each morning. Hope they encourage you today. Happy Tuesday friends!

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to You I entrust my life." Psalm 143:8



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP