Image Map

Help Me Find Something?

My mind is occupied with about 100 different things that are happening this year and it's trying to prioritize, organize, and plan. 


[Oh, and my nose is running like it's a marathon.] 


But, among other things, I'm trying to find a bridesmaid's dress for this beautiful couple's wedding in June.




It has to be in the beige-ish, tan-ish, neutral-ish family. But nowhere near white. Duh. And, it needs to be in the grad-student-yet-this-is-the-wedding-of-one-of-my-dearests budget range.


PLEASE help me. I'd even be willing to borrow one.


I know there are some of you who like to shop online even when you know you won't buy anything. Right?


Remember, summer wedding in Charleston, SC. Oh, and shoes? I'll need those too.


Thanks friends! Can't wait to see what you come up with.


Xo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP