Wow, didn't I just do this?
Time flies in thesis-writing land.
Linking up with Lauren again and sharing the things that were high-five worthy this week!
1. TJ's Pea Shoots on our salads this week. Also, just as munchies. Try, trust me.
2. Our double-date with my folks before they flew back to WA. Beginning, at our favorite restaurant, JUJUBE, and finishing at the Carolina Theatre with Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Ice cream stop in between.
3. Discovering a new game that we love and playing it with some fun friends. Also, winning once.
4. The pink trees that are already starting to bloom around Durham. This madness makes it feel like Spring has come in January. And, so what if it has.
Soon it will look like this.
5. Redemption. And Mason Plumlee.