Phew! Hello friends.
I'm excited to link up with Lauren again this week and share 5 awesome high-five worthy happenings. Oh, and have there been some high-five worthy happenings. There suuure have, and here they are:
1. Spending quality girl-time while Adam was out of town, again. Girl time included several ethnic dinners, Anthropolgie, sleepovers, gelato, vino, and brand new babies. The best, just the best.
2. A new cute headscarf/headband thing from Anthro that really works with the bangs.
3. Seeing this movie with Adam last Friday. One of my favorite books. Hard to watch, but everyone should see it. Then read the book. Or perhaps the other way around.
4. SUBMITTING MY THESIS DRAFT. Now smart, official, Duke folks can tear it to shreds. After which, I'll try to piece it back together. Along with my broken ego/heart. I found these comics that depict my life lately quite well:
5. Last, but very not least, getting our wedding video back from Jon Schaaf Photography, and watching it every hour. And crying. And laughing. And grinning from ear to ear. And then repeating. There's not a more wonderful day to relive and relive. (And relive and relive)
elise + adam • wedding from Jon Schaaf Photography on Vimeo.
Happiest of Superbowl weekends friends!!