Image Map

High Five! It's Friday!

Happy Friday Friends! Weekends just seem to get closer and closer together all the time. Can't complain. That means it's time to link up with Lauren again. There were lots of good things this week to share. But here are just 5 of them: 

ONE.
Getting my hair cut for the first time this year. Much needed. Couldn't love my stylist more! Check her blog out here.

TWO.
A weekend full of Girl Time. Pedis included. And Cherry Blossoms.


THREE.
This beautiful bush that is blooming in front of our house. I love looking at it out my kitchen window. And, all the pretty pansies.

  
FOUR.
This new hand soap from Trader's. I go into the downstairs bathroom all the time now just to wash my hands with this soap



FIVE.
Headed to Atlanta today (road tripping with my brother and husband) for one of my cousin's wedding. There is nothing like a Neal family wedding! Can't wait to see lots of people I love, dancing like maniacs. And also to lay in the sunshine with my Mamma.


What were the top five things from your week? Want to link up with Lauren too? Just click the button below and find out how!

Photobucket

I hope that your weeks were great and your weekends are even better!



1 comment:

  1. love spring when everything is in bloom!

    happy friday!
    Erin @ life as a Losey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP