Image Map

a (finally) spring weekend.


this weekend was a good weekend. yes, we spent it in charlottesville. and we got to celebrate one of the happiest kinds of celebrations--a wedding! hardly anything brings me more joy than seeing two people who love God experience the sweetness of starting a life together. it always takes me back...especially this one, since it was held at the church where adam and i sealed the deal. :)

plus, it seems spring has finally arrived. again i say, finally. and what better way to start it off than a springy wedding, complete with lemonade, corn hole, and photo booths? and some of my favorite friends ever...

how have you been kicking off spring? has it finally started to bloom and warm up where you live too? oh this season, it just makes me happy!!




2 comments:

  1. I am so glad for spring! I love NC weather but it was really bugging me here lately. We toook the dogs to the dog park for like 2 hours and then to Cameron Village to have lunch and brought them along. A very sucessful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like a perfect nc spring day! so fun! i am right there with you--was so over all that icky winter dragging on. have fun with all this great weather!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP