Image Map

High Five For Whistler.

Usually I always know when Friday rolls around because I'm ready and excited for the weekend and excited to link up with Lauren. This morning, my mom had to remind me that it was Friday and time to post my "high-fives." I guess that is the sign of being on a great vacation...and being in denial that it's Friday, my last day in Whistler. Naturally, there are a lot of high fives from this week in my favorite place:

ONE.
Spending a day and night with my in-laws at Emily and Bobby's house on the way North. Bananagrams, Skip-bo, put-put, baked potatoes, and gelato. Couldn't get enough!


 TWO.
Adam learning to ski and killing a black diamond by his third morning. So impressed with the hubs this week. He deserves a kiss.





THREE.
Heated bathroom floors in our condo. It would be hard to put a picture of this here without it just looking like a floor. But trust me, it's luxurious.

FOUR.
Every restaurant in Whistler has Gluten Free options on the menu. Even on the mountain during lunch they had gluten free buns for all their burgers and sandwhiches. Gosh, I'm getting spoiled.

FIVE.
The Dubh Linn Gate. It's our favorite place for Apres Ski. Live Irish music, Guinness, Cider, Baked cheesy things, and sore muscles. It's a very happy place to be. 







Happy Friday from Whistler my friends. Can't wait to tell you more about how our time here finishes up. Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are!  




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP