Image Map

Can't Get Enough.

As I sat down to write this post, this song came to my head ("I can't get enough of you"). It reminded me of how much I love this band (Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors). This youtube video that some fan took at a concert doesn't really do the song justice, but go listen to it on their website and tell me it's not pretty catchy. Right. So. That weird intro all to say, there are a few things that I JUST CAN'T get enough of lately. For in-ah-stince:




Avocados. There is nothing they can't do. I can't stop eating them. Holy guacamole.


Cooking dinner on this:

Cooking with my new herbs.


This blog. One of my highlights each and every day. I want to steal her child.


My yummy PB robe after a shower. Don't think about stealing it. It's got my initials on it.



This face lotion. I am not a big product person. And I wish I knew more about skin care. But I really love this stuff. It has Spf 15 too so it protects my skin from sunburn and wrinkles. Phew.



These sweet things. Which I wear as often as possible.


This color on my nails and toes.




This show. Don't judge until you've watched. It is so good. The only show we watch, in fact.





This study on Hebrews we are doing in small group.



I don't think I ever knew what Hebrews was really about. And how many times have I read it? Do you know what it's about? It's about Christ people! 


And the fact that He, 


is better than anything else. 


Anything else. Better than my sweet husband, my family, my career, my friends, my dreams...there is nothing I could put on this list that He's not better than. I'm memorizing the last chapter as we study it and one of my favorite verses says, "Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever." (13:8) Is there anything else at all so steadfast? I believe, no. 


I love the week of Easter. I love celebrating the crux of my entire faith. I love knowing that the God I love is so unbelievably powerful, but even more,


so unbelievably full of love. I can't even comprehend. 


One thing I really can't get enough of lately ever: Hearing God tell me, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." (13:5) He doesn't just say this, He proved it--and that's what we get to celebrate this weekend. I hope you'll celebrate too.







Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP